Sunday, June 9, 2013

Blurbs Galore

Packed for one and half hours as a study break from grueling hours of staring at history notes. ...

Packed for one and half hours as a study break from grueling hours of staring at history notes.  I’m probably 55 - 65% done packing…

It all just makes me want to go home even more.

(my roommate on the other hand lolol. nowhere close and it’s been like 2 days)

I guess I’ll miss having friends so close by in the dorms and on campus.  Summer’s gonna be nice and all, but none of my close friends from home are gonna be home since they’re all gonna stay at their respective schools for work/summer sessions “/ I’ll be taking summer sessions too, but at home while working part-time again back at the bike shop.

Meh.  I just want this school year to be over with.  I’m burnt out, again.

 

If there's one thing that can instantly piss me off, you can wake me up in the middle of my nap or...

If there's one thing that can instantly piss me off, you can wake me up in the middle of my nap or in the middle of the night from being obnoxiously loud and inconsiderate.

Not gonna lie, but I’m pretty jealous and pissed that the company I interned for and kept in...

Not gonna lie, but I’m pretty jealous and pissed that the company I interned for and kept in touch with didn’t offer me a position for the summer or anything even when I asked them nicely if there’s anything I could help them with/intern for.  I mean, I currently work as a subcontractor for someone who’s pretty well known in the company and I worked under the person who was in charge of the whole internship program - still nothing.  I emailed the Environmental Department guy who was really happy that I was going to pursue Environmental Sciences as my major and even the other person in charge of the internship program - all of them turned me away because of the transition.

And yet, somehow you got a position for the summer.  I don’t understand.  Am I not good enough for them?

forever-hyung: every once in a while i check up on people i hate to make sure i still hate them i...

forever-hyung:

every once in a while i check up on people i hate to make sure i still hate them

i do

Third night in a row that I’m sleeping at 3am. STOP IT KIKEI.

Third night in a row that I’m sleeping at 3am. STOP IT KIKEI.

"Yeahh…. Justin Timberlake wasn't my favorite Backstreet Boy."

"Yeahh…. Justin Timberlake wasn't my favorite Backstreet Boy."

- said the biggest N Sync fan, Kellie

Guess who’s up at another ungodly hour? … I’ve also hit the unproductive hour. ...

Guess who’s up at another ungodly hour?

… I’ve also hit the unproductive hour.  Maybe in an hour I might crash and want to take a nap but in actuality I’ll crash until the morning and when I wake up I’ll freak out that I slept and then shit hits the fan from there.

Oh, the Conflict.

Mother says to stop eating so much because I need to watch myself and when I do, my significant other’s family tell me to eat more because I’m still young and I should enjoy my metabolism while it lasts.  Also, they probably think that I eat too little.

Chinese people are funny like that. Heh.

I forgot that Mother’s Day kinda applies to me too.  My children from Key Club are sending me...

I forgot that Mother’s Day kinda applies to me too.  My children from Key Club are sending me texts wishing me a Happy Mother’s Day :3

Brings a smile to my face even though I’m going to die today writing this stupid take-home midterm paper and studying for two midterms… which all are due/going to be tomorrow.

apsodfjisaoidf I’m 1000% done studying for this stupid stats midterm. THAT IS A FACTUAL...

apsodfjisaoidf I’m 1000% done studying for this stupid stats midterm.

THAT IS A FACTUAL STATISTIC, OKAY.

I Swear I'm Not Addicted.

But I kinda dropped $180 to attend the JT World Tour concert for the 20/20 Experience in November at the MGM Grand today….

CAN THIS SCHOOL YEAR BE OVER ALREADY SO I CAN LOOK FORWARD TO THESE FUN THINGS.

50 Shades of Grey.

*Waiting in line while Heather is looking at the markers.
Heather: Kikei! How many shades of grey of markers can they make?!
Me: ... 50 shades of grey.
*Cashier and customer in front of me snickers.
Heather: ... I'm so done. I walked into that one.

Well-Rounded.

Me: why do we have to take all these irrelevant classes in college that will serve no purpose later in life/help me with any careers
Sam: so you are well rounded
Sam: although you already got that from the dining common
Sam: hey-o!

And about this too.



And about this too.

Excuse me while I flip shit about this.



Excuse me while I flip shit about this.

snorlaxlovesme: so i cleared my throat today and and then someone poked me in the side so I...

snorlaxlovesme:

so i cleared my throat today and

image

and then someone poked me in the side so I laughed

image

and THEN I FUCKING SNEEZED

image

and that's what it's like being on the second day of your period

i hope this has been educational

I hate being up at this ungodly hour.  Essays should not exist. #whyamitakingthisstupidhistoryclass...

I hate being up at this ungodly hour.  Essays should not exist.

#whyamitakingthisstupidhistoryclass #ohrightcusweneedGEs #potatoes #WHYYYYYYYYY #lostit #hashtaginaseaofhashtags

And this is what we do in Davis. I WUB YOU, KERRIE ♥



And this is what we do in Davis.

I WUB YOU, KERRIE ♥

Allergies and that time of the month.  Not to mention surgery in less than a week. Oh, Spring...

Allergies and that time of the month.  Not to mention surgery in less than a week.

Oh, Spring Quarter, you’ve been so good to me.

Alrighty so it's National Sibling Day and I'm...



















Alrighty so it's National Sibling Day and I'm hopping onto the bandwagon. So here's a cheesy post about Sammy.

So you've been there for my entire life (sadly, you've had to deal with me for the past 18 years). You've "taken care" of me as a baby and dropped me on my head twice and look how I've turned out! I'm in college now thanks to you - whether you want to take that sarcastically or sincerely, that's up to you.

Thanks for all those adventures and memories. Thanks for being there. Thanks for shaping me to become who I am today. Thanks for putting up with me and teaching me better. Thanks for pushing me even though I gave you so much shit sometimes. Thanks for being my second dad (even though 99% of people always though that you were actually my dad… and now you're apparently my husband according to people in Vegas). Thanks for a million things and more.

*Bleghhh. That was disgustingly gross. In actuality, I dislike you and we fight all the time and we hate each other. I hope that this either embarrassed you, made you gag, or made you smile. Or all of the above.

Thanks for teaching me how to be a bro and for being a bro, bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment