Friday, June 7, 2013

Daddy's toyboy

Wow! I guess he is naked for money. Please fuck this nasty slut!



Wow! I guess he is naked for money. Please fuck this nasty slut!

Ooh, filthy boy!











Ooh, filthy boy!

YOU BEAUTIFUL BOY I WISH YOU WERE MY SON ID FUCK YOU SILLY

Thanks! I would love to be fucked by your fat daddy-dick! :-)

Vcs vêm a Portugal

No, I do not plan to come to Portugal in the near future. But I am sure it is a beautiful country. Portugese men are hot! :-)

Have you already been fucked by a bunch of daddies like: when the first one ejaculate into your butt, the second one goes deeper and so on... ? Or have you already tried BDSM? do you like being tied and fucked hardly by a man (total submission) ?

No, I have only been fucked by one. But I have sucked some cocks at the same time.

But I really want to be fucked by several, and take loads of cum in all holes ;-)

I do not like BDSM, and never want to try that. I have been handcuffed, and I could only stand it for a few seconds. That is not my thing at all.

Hi ! I'm 20 and I'm looking to fuck with older men since i'm a teenager ! But i'm still a virgin (turning 21 this month) and even if I've been talking with men on the internet, this is hard for me to "physically" meet them and do the nasty things we are talking about ! Actually, i think i'm a bit scared ! How did you do when you have met the guy for the first time? What were your feeling after doing it? Were you disappointed?

The first time I was disappointed yes, and I felt ill afterwards. I did not even think of meeting someone after that, for months. But the second or third time, wow! I met a wonderful guy, and we had great sex. They were all my age.

Later I met some older ones. I was quite drunk, and regret the next day.

Photo









This is not dad/son, but i reblog it anyway because this young...



This is not dad/son, but i reblog it anyway because this young cutie is being so fucked by a huge black monstercock, bareback!

It is really a hot video, and his tiny pussy is destroyed by this megacock, who cums inside him and we can se a great cumfuck!

This is exactly a sort of video I dream of participating in. With the only difference that I want to be gangbanged by at least 10 monstercocks, and finally they can all cum in my mouth at the same time, plus the film crew, so I hardly can swallow it all ;-)

i wanna sub to two hot daddies with you, i want them to put us on all fours and force us to make out with each other while they pund our tight little assholes

Wow! That sound great! I would really love that. They can pound us bareback and give us a proper cum-fuck. Finally, I would like them to piss on our pretty faces. They can piss on us while we are kissing each other, then cum and make us kiss with cum all over our faces ;-)

Nasty questions wanted!

Just ask me nasty questions if you want. I will try to answer even the very worst of questions ;-)

so now you are getting older... when you are like daddy age do you think you will find younger guys sexy?

I am not sure. I hope not.

Younger guys have never turned me on. But I have and have always been turned on by guys my own age, maybe just a couple of years younger maximum.

And I like best beeing a sub. Can not imagine getting fucked by a dominant young boy, uch!

How did you get over the feeling that what you're doing is dirty? I'm asking this seriously.

I am not sure if I understand you right (I am not an english speaker).

I got over that feeling because I began to like that feeling after a short while. I liked beeing a slut, and it turned me on beeing just a mouth and a face they could cum on. Cum and run.

Men on my own age did not give me that dirty feeling I enjoyed :-) But I wanted a boyfriend of my own age.

how old are you babe?

Now I am very old, I am 29 :-)

alpha-dom-dad: Some days My Dad will take off early from work...



alpha-dom-dad:

Some days My Dad will take off early from work and meets Me in My Bedroom before Mom gets home!

Reminds me of when I was 20, I did exactly this quite a lot.



Reminds me of when I was 20, I did exactly this quite a lot.

Gawd, you were so made to be used by a daddy. When did you first discover that, and what did you do about it?

I discovered it when I was a teenager, I become horny looking at all those adult daddies in my school's swimming pool. I dreamed about sucking their cocks, but I did not dare to make an approach to them.

Later, when I was 20, I called a gay hotline and should meet a stranger in his car. I went to the parking lot where he was waiting, and he was maybe 50 years old. I went into his car, and he had his pants on his knees. I sat down and sucked his cock until he came in my mouth. It felt really really dirty, and I promised to never do that again. On the same time I got horny thinking about it, and would like to do that again.

Some days later I called the hotline, and all the old and horny daddies wanted to talk private to me because I was so young. I accepted, and met another one the same day. He came home to me, and he was maybe 55, very hairy and macho and a bear type of man. I was a little bit drunk, so I started to kiss him immediately, and took all my clothes off. He was still fully dressed. I sat down on his lap, and started to massage his cock thru his jeans until he got really hard. He stood up, and I took his cock out, and gave him a deepthroat blow job. He soon came in my mouth, and I swallowed it all. I really like to swallow hot cum. The more they cum the better.

He wanted to fuck me, but I was not sure, had never done that before, and his cock was quite big. But I found som oil and said to him to finger fuck me. That was great! He was really fingering me hard and fast, I enjoyed it so much. Afterwards I took his cock in my mouth again, and he did a last facial shot before he went home.

After that experience, I often called the gay hotline and hooked up with various men, sometimes to in a row. ;-)

YOU BEAUTIFUL BOY I WISH YOU WERE MY SON ID FUCK YOU SILLY

Yeah daddy! I wish that too. You could have fucked me like a whore, videotaped it and published it on sleazy forums or tubes :-)

you have a great site, think we have a lot in common ;)

Thank you so much! I am sure we have a lot in common :-)

do a vid with your dad saying "son your mothers gone" and then fuck him saying oh yer daddy

Nice! I would love that! :-)

Do you know any good sites where young guys can chat with daddies/bears guys? tnks

No, unfortunately I do not :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment