Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Johanna F. Herrstedt

Photo



Photo



this may come across as creepy ,but i seriously had a dream about you last night. You were a hairdresser and you cut my hair uneven and left the right side almost bald. Then you were with some guy in a park and in the end you were all bald too. Sorry if i caused any discomfort haha

WHAT IF THIS MEANS IM GOING BALD. MY HEAD IS SO PALE.

A lot of skinny people who eat junk food think it's not as unhealthy because they aren't getting fat, but in reality, the about of fat running through their veins is scary. People need to know it's not all about what you can see on the outside! The healthy life is definitely the way to go, good on you for promoting it.

Wuuurd!

Do u think u would be as tiny as u are if I ate whatever u wanted?

I do eat whatever I want. Whatever I want is real food ;) But since you obviously mean junk food then yes, I would be the same size. I would just be as I call "skinny fat" which means I would have rather low muscle mass but high fat mass. I was that before I chose the healthy life which turned it around into high muscle mass and low(er) fat mass considering I workout regularly too

Hermitage, St. Petersburg, Russia



Hermitage, St. Petersburg, Russia

What do you do when you crave junk foods?! Pizza or chips! Chocolate!

I still eat that! But with moderation

You drink your coffee black! How?

What can I say, I'm Swedish!

I changed my diet a year ago I mean radically but it's amazing. I lost about 10 kilos. I changed my life in general but there is one thing. I just want to ask how did you quit smoking? I want to stop so bad but it's hard especially when I drink alcohol. You know when I'm out with my friends and almost everyone smokes. So bloody hard!

Kudos for you accomplishments!
My desire to quit smoking was bigger than continuing even though I was addicted. So when the last cigarette of my last package was gone I told myself to never buy a new one for myself and haven't ever since. Neither have I asked for a cigarette from someone else or accepted an offer from someone. As I quit I started running and I have come so damn far that it would be such a big loss if I started smoking again and that's a biiiig motivation to not start again :)

I posted a selfie on tumblr. It got reblogged. Now i want it removed for some reason, if u delete the pic, will the reblogs also get deleted?

Once you put something on the Internet it's not yours anymore, basically. Sorry dude

black-and-silver: PRINGLE OF SCOTLAND FW 2013



black-and-silver:

PRINGLE OF SCOTLAND FW 2013

Photo



Photo



stormtrooperfashion: Drake Burnette in "Age Of Beauty" by Josh...



stormtrooperfashion:

Drake Burnette in "Age Of Beauty" by Josh Olins for Vogue UK, July 2013 

Promoting my new food/health/fitness Instagram NordicHealth...



Promoting my new food/health/fitness Instagram NordicHealth again~

I don't post every meal and fitness stuff because that's lame and I have a life yo waddup

Would be cool if you recommend me other food/fitness/health instagrams if you know any good! Put them in a comment at @NordicHealth so they're easier to find, thanksss

Photo



Photo



Face mask time 💕 Another thing that's #health for me is to...



Face mask time 💕 Another thing that's #health for me is to pamper oneself every now and then. It doesn't have to be big things like paying shitloads of money for visits to the spa. It can be as simple as a face mask, bubble bath (even with calm music and lit candles) or a massage from a significant other etc 💏 #wellness

Photo



why have you decided to eat healthily and lead healthy way of life in general?

Being energetic, feeling strong, being strong, having routines, looking as healthy on the outside as I am on the inside, minimizing the risk of getting sick, being happy (exercising releases endorphins, the bodies own natural "happy pills") etc. There are MANY benefits in living healthily. Who wouldn't want that? I have been on both sides and I really don't feel like going back now when I know how it is to be at the best shape I have ever been both physically and mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment