Friday, June 7, 2013

Take The Good W/The Bad.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Every time I get my period: Wow no okay that was not a month.

Every time I get my period: Wow no okay that was not a month.

Photo



Photo



liftedandgiftedd: I hope whoever I marry is ready to have a ton of sex all the time.

liftedandgiftedd:

I hope whoever I marry is ready to have a ton of sex all the time.

eastnewyork: Lmaooo



eastnewyork:

Lmaooo

duvallonscabinet: "Trinity of narcos and thieves: San Judas...



duvallonscabinet:

"Trinity of narcos and thieves: San Judas Tadeo, Santa Muerte and Don Jesús Malverde"

Look at the detail of Saint Judas halo, indicating he is the only true saint of this trinity

(Sorry I dont know the autor)

rosaamariaa: Yeah basicly ..



rosaamariaa:

Yeah basicly ..

aliciaaadanielle: particleb0red: (Credit: hxdbzxy via Shutterst...



aliciaaadanielle:

particleb0red:

(Credit: hxdbzxy via Shutterstock/Salon)

shouts out to them

carolinedevera: No one really knows what goes on in my life any more and I'd like to keep it that...

carolinedevera:

No one really knows what goes on in my life any more and I'd like to keep it that way.

oriqinallydopee: fierrrrrrce: lil bitch Lmfao



oriqinallydopee:

fierrrrrrce:

lil bitch

Lmfao

Photo



avengedatthedisco: how do people even fucking sleep with night lights oh god my room needs to be as...

avengedatthedisco:

how do people even fucking sleep with night lights oh god my room needs to be as dark as my soul

Photo





prisyamor: if you dont like banda we will not date tf i wont...



prisyamor:

if you dont like banda we will not date tf i wont even talk to you xD

Photo



jess-lovesyou: me



jess-lovesyou:

me

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you would prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and restaurants...

    Then I encourage you to view this short video to find out a amazing secret that might get you your personal harem of beautiful women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete