Friday, June 7, 2013

LivingExplicitly|♥

My face



My face

theladyinthestripeddress: erotic-fixation: gorgeousjayy: dripp...



theladyinthestripeddress:

erotic-fixation:

gorgeousjayy:

dripping-adorableness:

peachesandpunani:

This cute fucking girl

She's dead ass adorable

Her Smile >

she ight

^^ lol

Photo



moveweight-lookgreat: Don't you love the people at the gym...



moveweight-lookgreat:

Don't you love the people at the gym thinking they are going hard when they don't even break a sweat.

Photo



#DailyVerse



#DailyVerse

yongmuney: this is an appreciation post for anyone who has ever tolerated me

yongmuney:

this is an appreciation post for anyone who has ever tolerated me

mtvgirlcode: for your reaction .gif folder. You're welcome.



mtvgirlcode:

for your reaction .gif folder. You're welcome.

When I find out there's gossip about me.

mtvgirlcode:

lucyintheskyywithdiamonds: omg i love this



lucyintheskyywithdiamonds:

omg i love this

baser4life: " Fuck You"



baser4life:

" Fuck You"

Photo



smidgetz: shehateme: hazeleyed1: theblacksupremacist: sugahwa...



smidgetz:

shehateme:

hazeleyed1:

theblacksupremacist:

sugahwaatah:

searchingforknowledge:

robyewest:

nevrfail:

NEW MUSIC: Busta Rhymes x Nicki Minaj- Twerk It Remix

YASSS

Who is the other dude on that? Are both male voices Busta?  Where did Busta pick up the accent? And who is the Jamaican girl?

I've always been told Busta is Jamaican so …but i do wonder who the other woman is

"pick up the accent", busta is jamaican, always has been, this code switchin thing is not new. the jamaican girl is probably a sample from a reggae/dancehall song, theres always a voice to hype up the beginning of the song

This came on while I was driving yesterday. I almost caused an accident.

JUHMAY!

Busta sounds like Elephant Man

okay.

Watching Trayvon Martin’s mother on the view makes me want to cry.

Watching Trayvon Martin’s mother on the view makes me want to cry.

2damnfeisty: howtobeterrell: samjoonyuh: Let em...



2damnfeisty:

howtobeterrell:

samjoonyuh:

Let em know…

Hehe

Crying. Terrell that seasonings one even hurt my feelings.

tyruinedmen4me: Idris Elba by Norman Jean Roy for British GQ...











tyruinedmen4me:

Idris Elba by Norman Jean Roy for British GQ style

Photo



Photo



crackerhell: allyrhodesmusic: THE MOST UNDERAPPRECIATED JOKE...



crackerhell:

allyrhodesmusic:

THE MOST UNDERAPPRECIATED JOKE OF ALL TIME 

NEVER GOT THIS UNTIL NOW

I WAS LIKE

THE FUCK IS EYE EX EYE EYE???

"You're under no obligation to be the same person you were five minutes ago."

"You're under no obligation to be the same person you were five minutes ago."

-

Unknown (via onebrain)

Im not dealing a person who changes personalities every 5 mins

(via thetallblacknerd)

2 seconds later, the person that reblogs this talking about "YES!!!" wants consistency. *blink*

(via eyan-j)

No comments:

Post a Comment