Sunday, June 9, 2013

JUST LOSE IT

xenialisseth: to be able to do this one day.



xenialisseth:

to be able to do this one day.

nylakqmaxine: get in shape



nylakqmaxine:

get in shape

Photo



Photo



Photo



gymandmotivation: jelly gon jelly



gymandmotivation:

jelly gon jelly

eatcleanmakechanges: itsmorethanweightloss: gymandmotivation: ...



eatcleanmakechanges:

itsmorethanweightloss:

gymandmotivation:

simple as that.


want an ass? want a better ass?….then squat.

This!

Photo



buffyshot: http://fortysomethingandfit.tumblr.com/post/324097690...



buffyshot:

http://fortysomethingandfit.tumblr.com/post/32409769085

Photo



Photo



rippedandfit: Don't be Skinny.  Be Hot.



rippedandfit:

Don't be Skinny.  Be Hot.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



At the beginning I was doing exercise at home, then I joined a gym and I fell in love with it. Right now I only go to the gym when school is off. If you have a gym near your house, I'll say go there! It has a lot of equipment and you can motivate yourself there and you can meet nice people there. But you have to organize your time because of the jobs you have.. if you really are too tired to go to the gym, then buy the home equipment! But really take the compromise to exercise :)

Yeah I'm so lost at the moment. Thanks for the advise. I think I might renew it for another 6 months and see how I go. I have a trainer at my gym and his amazing just I have health issues (elevated heart rate and such) and his quite understanding.

How many times do you go a week when school is off?

Aw thankyou for that lovely message !! I needed to hear that! Tell me about your journey, how its everything going? What are the changes tha t you have been doing?? (exercise, food) how do you feel about yourself right now? :)

No problem :) Every girl needs to know they are beautiful!

My fitness journey is on hold atm! I dont know what to do. I'm juggling between my boyfriend of 5 years, friends and work( I have two jobs). Work has been taking over lately. Did you have a gym membership or did you just make so much progress at home?

I'm stuck between buying my own equipment or renewing my membership and getting more PT sessions.

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment